- 1). Add three drops of peppermint oil to a standard handkerchief. Place the handkerchief over the nose to revive the person that's fainted. This natural remedy is a safe way to revive your friend or family member who has become unconscious.
- 2). Boil 3 cups of wine vinegar over a stove. Once the wine vinegar has been brought to a boil, add 2 tbsp. of rosemary and mint herbs to the boiling vinegar. Allow this mixture to steep for 20 minutes. Strain the herbs out of the tea. Drink this mixture immediately after awaking from fainting to prevent any further fainting spells to occur. The smell of this drink is enough to awaken someone that has fainted.
- 3). Mix 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar with 2 tbsp. of pure honey in 8 oz. of water. Drink this mixture to prevent any further fainting spells from happening and to help increase circulation throughout the respiratory system.
- 4). Add 3 tbsp. of fresh basil to 8 oz. of boiling water. Allow this mixture to steep for 15 to 20 minutes. Drink this mixture several times a day if you are suffering from fainting spells. This herbal tea will aid in preventing further fainting.
- 5). Cut a whole onion in half. Place the open half of the onion directly under the nose of the person that has fainted.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time