- 1). Go to the download page for Restoration at telus.net. Click the "restoration.zip" file and save it to your desktop.
- 2). Double-click the ZIP file to view its contents and double-click the "Restoration.exe" file to run the program.
- 3). Insert your flash disc into a memory card reader on your computer or use a USB adapter. Click the drop-down menu for "Drives" and select the drive for your flash disc.
- 4). Click the "Search Deleted Files" button and wait while the flash disc is scanned. Select the file that you want to recover and click the "Restore by Copying" button. Save the recovered file on the hard drive or the flash disc.
Flash Recovery Toolbox Software
- 1). Go to the Flash Recovery Toolbox web page at oemailrecovery.com. Click the "Download" button and save the set-up file to your desktop.
- 2). Double-click the "FlashRecoveryToolboxSetup.exe" file to install the program. Double-click the Flash Recovery Toolbox icon to open the program.
- 3). Highlight the drive for your flash disc and then click the "Next" button. Click the folder to the left of the text box and select a location to save the recovered files.
- 4). Click the "Next" button to continue and wait while the flash disc is being scanned. Select the files that you want to recover.
- 5). Click the "Next" button to begin the recovery process.
- 1). Go to the Fire Recovery Tools web page for F-Recovery at filerecoverytools.com and click the "Download" link. Select the link for your flash disc. Save the file to your desktop and then install the program.
- 2). Double-click the F-Recovery icon to open the program.
- 3). Select the drive letter for your flash card from the "Flash Card" drop-down list.
- 4). Click the "Browse" button and select a location for the recovered files.
- 5). Click the "Start" button to begin the recovery process.
Format Flash Drive
- 1). Click the "Start" menu and then select the option for "Computer."
- 2). Right-click the icon for your flash drive and select "Format" from the context menu.
- 3). Click the "Start" button to begin the format process. Wait while the flash drive is being formatted.