- 1). Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into an open Ethernet port on the router and insert the other end into the Ethernet port on the back of your DirecTV DVR. If you are connecting to a wireless router, select "Set Up Now" when it appears on your TV screen. Use the "Arrow" buttons and the "Select" button to navigate the menu on the DirecTV system.
- 2). Select your wireless network and then select "Continue." Follow the rest of the instructions to complete the connection to the wireless network. For example, if prompted, enter the network's password.
- 3). Press "Menu" on the DirecTV remote control.
- 4). Select "Parental, FAV'S & Setup" and then select "System Setup."
- 5). Select "Connect Now" to verify the Internet connection. Select "Continue" and then "Done."
- 6). Press the "Menu" button on the remote control again and select "On Demand." Use the arrow buttons to browse the On Demand programs and press the "Select" button to choose a program. Select "Add to Queue." The program downloads to the DVR.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us