- 1). Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into an open Ethernet port on the router and insert the other end into the Ethernet port on the back of your DirecTV DVR. If you are connecting to a wireless router, select "Set Up Now" when it appears on your TV screen. Use the "Arrow" buttons and the "Select" button to navigate the menu on the DirecTV system.
- 2). Select your wireless network and then select "Continue." Follow the rest of the instructions to complete the connection to the wireless network. For example, if prompted, enter the network's password.
- 3). Press "Menu" on the DirecTV remote control.
- 4). Select "Parental, FAV'S & Setup" and then select "System Setup."
- 5). Select "Connect Now" to verify the Internet connection. Select "Continue" and then "Done."
- 6). Press the "Menu" button on the remote control again and select "On Demand." Use the arrow buttons to browse the On Demand programs and press the "Select" button to choose a program. Select "Add to Queue." The program downloads to the DVR.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us