- 1). Use an eyedropper or small bottle to feed the porcupette formula or animal milk. Newborn porcupines nurse for the first three months.
- 2). Mix baby food or cooked vegetables in the milk or formula after the porcupette is 1 week old. Place the mixture in a shallow bowl or plate. Feed the porcupette this type of food for the first three months.
- 3). Supplement the cooked food throughout the spring and summer with small twigs and ground plants, such as clover or dandelions.
- 4). Restock the food dishes often, and do not leave milk sitting out for more than 1 hour.
- 5). Supply a bowl of clean water and change the water at least once a day or more often, if contaminated.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us