- 1). Open the website that you would like to publish in iWeb.
- 2). Click the name of the website in the left sidebar of the iWeb window to open the "Publishing Options" page.
- 3). Select "FTP Server" from the "Publish To" drop-down box.
- 4). Enter the name of your website in the box labeled "Site name." For example, enter "www.bobbyswebsite.com." If you want, enter your email address in the box labeled "Contact email."
- 5). Enter your FTP server settings, including the server address, user name, password, directory, protocol and port information. If you do not know this information, contact your website hosting company to obtain it. Once entered, click "Test Connection" to verify that the FTP settings are correct.
- 6). Enter the URL of your website in the box labeled "URL." For example, enter "http://"www.bobbyswebsite.com."
- 7). Click "Publish Site," located at the bottom of the iWeb window to upload the website to your personal domain name.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us