- 1). Open the website that you would like to publish in iWeb.
- 2). Click the name of the website in the left sidebar of the iWeb window to open the "Publishing Options" page.
- 3). Select "FTP Server" from the "Publish To" drop-down box.
- 4). Enter the name of your website in the box labeled "Site name." For example, enter "www.bobbyswebsite.com." If you want, enter your email address in the box labeled "Contact email."
- 5). Enter your FTP server settings, including the server address, user name, password, directory, protocol and port information. If you do not know this information, contact your website hosting company to obtain it. Once entered, click "Test Connection" to verify that the FTP settings are correct.
- 6). Enter the URL of your website in the box labeled "URL." For example, enter "http://"www.bobbyswebsite.com."
- 7). Click "Publish Site," located at the bottom of the iWeb window to upload the website to your personal domain name.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us