Set Up a New Single User Line
- 1). Call Alltel or visit a local Alltel store. Tell the customer service representative that you would like to add a new single line of service to your account.
- 2). Choose a one- or two-year contract. The longer the contract, the less you'll pay for the new phone you'll be adding to your account. If you already have a phone to use, get a one-year contract since you won't be receiving any discounts to begin with.
- 3). Choose the minute package you would like to use and the features you would like included with that package.
- 4). Sign the new contract paperwork. Your new line is now ready to go.
Add A Family Line
- 1). Add a line to your single phone number or another line to your family plan by requesting a new line of service for that plan.
- 2). Find the phone you want to include on your plan.
- 3). Choose a one- or two-year contract for the new line.
- 4). Choose a new family plan to replace your single-line plan minutes if you're not already on a family plan. If you have a family plan already in place, you can now choose whether you simply want to pay the extra monthly access fee for your new line, or if you want to choose a new plan that may offer more minutes for sharing with the new line.
- 5). Sign the new line paperwork. Begin using your new line.