- 1). Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable provided with the phone.
- 2). Log in to Facebook with your username and password.
- 3). Click the photo icon above the "What's on your mind?" box, and then click "Upload a Photo from your drive."
- 4). Select your phone from "Devices" or "Drives," and then select the photo you want to upload from the "Photos" or "Pictures" folder within your device's memory. Click "Upload" to begin uploading the photo to your Facebook account.
- 5). Add a caption, select the album where you want the photo to appear, and click "Share." Your photo will now appear in your News Feed and on your Wall.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How To Charm Someone: 5 Simple Tips To Develop Your Charisma
- Where to Find First Date Ideas
- Learning More About Female Sex Drive Enhancers
- Tips That Can Be Used to Make a Man Want You - Finding Your Soul Mate
- Benefits Of Online Dating Sites
- How to Get a Woman in Bed - 4 Steps to Make Her Want to Have Sex
- What"s Dating On The Phone All About?
- 3 Secret Strategies to Attract Women That Gurus Never Tell You
- Learn to Give a Woman the Best Female Orgasm - There Are 3 Types of Orgasm, One Will Blow Her Mind
- Safe Dating - Safety Tips For When You Arrange To Meet And Date People
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us