- 1). Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable provided with the phone.
- 2). Log in to Facebook with your username and password.
- 3). Click the photo icon above the "What's on your mind?" box, and then click "Upload a Photo from your drive."
- 4). Select your phone from "Devices" or "Drives," and then select the photo you want to upload from the "Photos" or "Pictures" folder within your device's memory. Click "Upload" to begin uploading the photo to your Facebook account.
- 5). Add a caption, select the album where you want the photo to appear, and click "Share." Your photo will now appear in your News Feed and on your Wall.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us