- 1). Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable provided with the phone.
- 2). Log in to Facebook with your username and password.
- 3). Click the photo icon above the "What's on your mind?" box, and then click "Upload a Photo from your drive."
- 4). Select your phone from "Devices" or "Drives," and then select the photo you want to upload from the "Photos" or "Pictures" folder within your device's memory. Click "Upload" to begin uploading the photo to your Facebook account.
- 5). Add a caption, select the album where you want the photo to appear, and click "Share." Your photo will now appear in your News Feed and on your Wall.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us