- 1). Click on the application's name in your menu bar to view drop-down options for the program. The application's name is located to the right of the Apple icon in your menu bar.
- 2). Select "Quit" from the drop-down options that appear. The program closes.
- 3). Alternatively, right-click on the active program's icon in the dock on the bottom of your desktop. From the menu that appears, click on "Quit" to exit the program.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us