- 1). Click on the application's name in your menu bar to view drop-down options for the program. The application's name is located to the right of the Apple icon in your menu bar.
- 2). Select "Quit" from the drop-down options that appear. The program closes.
- 3). Alternatively, right-click on the active program's icon in the dock on the bottom of your desktop. From the menu that appears, click on "Quit" to exit the program.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Creative Beliefs
- Understanding Loneliness - The Hidden Epidemic
- Bakewell Tart Recipe
- How to Make Killer Trash Can Punch
- How To Look Like A Female Fitness Model
- Lose Fat Now - 11 Day Diet To The Body You"ve Always Wanted
- Leaders Must Begin Day In Good Mood
- Female Bodybuilding Tips To Lose Weight
- Health and Fitness Advice For Beginners
- Stomach Fat Exercises to Achieve a Lean, Firm, Hard Tummy For Life
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us