It's a casual atmosphere and great place to meet and attract single women for romance and relationships.
Try these lines for starters:
- See a woman looking for a book.
Approach her and say, "Can I help you find a book?"
- "Did you know your picture is in one of the books here? When she asks what book, you say, "I was looking at a book on angels and you're picture was in it.
- "Would you like to meet for coffee sometime and talk about books and authors?"
- "Excuse me, but can you recommend a good book to read?"
- "Excuse me, is this book worth buying?"
- Here's a good one to use in college bookstores: "Can you recommend a good teacher for English 306?"
- "Who's your favorite author?"
- When you see her looking at a book you've read say, "I've read that book.
It's really great!" Then, just start talking about the book and ask her out for coffee.
- Grab one of those coffee table type books on gardens and approach her and say, "Would you like to see something really beautiful? Just look at this picture of a beautiful garden.
- Bring a book over to her and ask, "Can you tell me what this word means?" (Be sure and pick a difficult word so it seems realistic that you need help.