- 1). Launch any of the free online conversion sites found online in your web browser. Free online conversion systems that can convert WMV files into MPG include Media-Convert, Zamzar and YouConvertIt (see Resources.)
- 2). Upload the WMV file into the system. To upload the file, click "Choose File" in Media-Convert or Zamzar, or "Select It" in YouConvert. When the "Open" window pops up, go to the folder that contains the WMV and double-click the file.
- 3). Select the MPG video file type as the output format. In Media-Convert, click the arrow by "Output format" and choose "MPEG 1 (.mpg)." Click the arrow next to the "Convert to" box and choose "MPG" from the video format list in Zamzar or "MPEG" from the list in YouConvertIt.
- 4). Type your email address into the email box on the website. Zamzar and YouConvert include the email address box in the main part of the converter window. On Media-Convert, you can find the box under "Advanced Settings."
- 5). Click the "OK" button on Media-Convert, the "Convert" button on Zamzar or the "Convert It" button on YouConvertIt to begin the conversion from WMV to MPG. Once the conversion begins, you can close the window. The converted MPG file is sent to your email when finished.
- 6). Open the email message that comes from the online conversion system. Click on the link that is included in the body of the email. Select "Save As" from the download menu to download the MPG file.
- 7). Launch a standard DVD-burning application on your computer. Many DVD-burning applications have the capability to burn SVCDs.
- 8). Insert a CD into the computer's CD drive. Select the "SVCD" option on the main screen of the DVD-burning application.
- 9). Press the "Upload Video" or "Add File" button on the first page of the SVCD-burning wizard and then follow the screens through the burning application to make any changes to the SVCDs menus. Click the "Burn" button on the last screen to burn the MPG to CD.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us