- 1). Open your design application, and create a new file.
- 2). Select the "Type" or "Text" tool in your application. Type a word to describe the subject of your tag cloud. Your word should be unique to the entity.
- 3). Adjust the word's font and size to your preference. Use fonts that are legible, rather than a swirling script, cryptic or symbol font. Do not use font sizes smaller than three-thirty-seconds of an inch. Adjust the word's color using the application's font "Color," "Paint Bucket" or "Fill" tool.
- 4). Rotate the word horizontally or vertically, depending on your preference; most programs will snap the rotation to horizontal, vertical and 45-degree positions when holding the "Shift" key on your keyboard.
- 5). Repeat Steps 2 through 4, creating multiple words. Place the words next to each other keeping a consistent space between each word, and vary the orientation of each word. Color the words with varying hues, but do not adjust the assigned color saturation and brightness, which are the amount of a hue in a color and the amount of black in a color, respectively; this keeps the colors in the same color family. Save the file in a vector format, such as EPS, AI, SVG or PDF, or a computer-aided design vector format, such as DWG or DXF.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us