- 1). Select a scarf with an attractive design and a width greater than 12 inches.
- 2). Cut a length of fabric trim in the same length as the scarf. Use a running stitch to attach the trim to one side of the scarf.
- 3). Lay the scarf behind the neck over the top of the shoulders.
- 4). Place the ends of the scarf on top of the arms, inside the crook of the elbow. This shawl wearing technique is useful when wearing the shawl with formal wear.
- 5). Allow each loose end of the scarf to hang freely over the person's arms. Secure the ends in the middle of the person's chest using a knot or a pin. This will allow the person who is wearing the shawl to have free use of her arms.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us