- 1). Sign up for Time Warner digital cable service. Your Time Warner digital cable box will not work without active service.
Connect your Time Warner digital cable box to the incoming active cable signal. This is most likely a coaxial cable with F connectors already attached to a port on your wall or floor. Affix the unattached male end of your existing coaxial cable with F connector to the port on the back of your Time Warner digital cable box marked "Cable In."
- 3). Affix a second coaxial cable with F connector to the port on the back of your Time Warner digital cable box marked "Cable Out." If necessary, use pliers or a small wrench to secure the connection.
- 4). Affix the other end of your coaxial cable with F connector to the input port on the back of your LCD TV monitor marked "UHF/VHF." This should be a female port much like the "Cable Out" port on the back of your Time Warner digital cable box.
- 5). Connect your Time Warner digital cable box to a power outlet. Wait for it to boot completely.
- 6). Turn on your LCD TV and tune it to the proper channel or video input source. Your Time Warner digital cable service should be showing up on your television.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us