Caffeine in the Liver
- When coffee is taken rectally in the form of a retention enema, the caffeine and other active components pass through the hemorrhoidal vein directly into the liver. When the liver is stimulated as such, the detoxification process of the body speeds up. Toxins and wastes that are compacted on the intestinal walls are then flushed from the body.
Oxygenation of the Body
- One of the benefits of the coffee enema is improved distribution of oxygen throughout the body. When the detoxification process of the body speeds up, so does the duplication of red blood cells. More red blood cells means more available oxygen in the body. Higher oxygen levels result in better performance of the organs and less toxic build-up, such as gall stones.
- A common use of the coffee enema is for the relief of constipation and diarrhea. It is an excellent tool for flushing toxic material from the intestinal tract. The results are improved nutrient absorption, relief from bloating and irritability associated with constipation, and for some, the shedding of extra body weight.
- Immediately after a coffee enema is administered, the patient often has a feeling of renewed physical energy. This is believed to be a result of both the caffeine stimulation and the lightened burden of toxins. The effect usually lasts several hours up to a few days. For people suffering from serious conditions such as cancer, this effect can be a tremendous aid in their battle for health. When suffering a serious, life-threatening illness, lack of energy often leads to lack of hope, both of which have a negative effect on the healing process.
- Administering a coffee enema is a simple procedure and only requires a few materials: high-quality (preferably organic) ground coffee, 4-5 cups purified or filtered water, and a water retention enema kit. Simply brew 2-3 cups of water with 4 tablespoons of ground coffee. Add 1-2 cups cool water to bring the liquid down to lukewarm temperature. Pour the liquid into the enema bag. Lie on your left side, insert the tip, and release 4 cups of fluid. Hold the fluid in your colon for 15-20 minutes. If you have difficulty holding the fluid in, add 1 tablespoon Epsom salts to each bag. Coffee enemas are inexpensive and can be easily self-administered.