- 1). Tear a small piece of duct tape off the roll large enough that it fits your hand. Wrap the tape around your hand with the sticky side facing out and gently dab around the window frame, picking up the broken glass. Carefully unpeel the tape and throw away.
- 2). Clean the hole in the glass with a small amount of soap and water, wiping off any glass chips still left in or near the hole. Wipe the glass down with a lint-free cloth, making sure the surface is completely dry and free of debris.
- 3). Run a piece of fine-grit sandpaper over the surface of the hole. Depending on the cause of the hole, the surface might feel smooth. A rough surface is better for adhering the nail polish to the glass in the window.
- 4). Shake the nail polish bottle several times or roll between your hands, warming up the polish, which makes it glide on smoothly. Paint a thin layer of nail polish onto the hole in the glass and let dry. Add additional layers of nail polish until the clear polish meets the surrounding glass.
- 5). Wipe the repaired area with a piece of fine-grit sandpaper, smoothing out any rough spots and making the repair blend with the surrounding window. Depending on how evenly you applied the nail polish, you may not need this step.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us