- 1). Look up the remote codes that correspond to your television. The television codes are sorted by manufacturer.
- 2). Manually turn on your television.
- 3). Hold down the "TV" button on your remote.
- 4). Enter one of the codes from your manual into your remotes keypad, then release the "TV" button.
- 5). Test the remote by pressing the "Power" button on the remote to turn the television off. If the television does not turn off, repeat the process with another code from the manual.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us