- 1). Look up the remote codes that correspond to your television. The television codes are sorted by manufacturer.
- 2). Manually turn on your television.
- 3). Hold down the "TV" button on your remote.
- 4). Enter one of the codes from your manual into your remotes keypad, then release the "TV" button.
- 5). Test the remote by pressing the "Power" button on the remote to turn the television off. If the television does not turn off, repeat the process with another code from the manual.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us