- 1). Get 120 credits of program study. The first step would be to get the proper training to become an electrician. There are many options to choose from when looking for facilities that offer the required training. You can find a large amount of options in training classes for electrical engineering at New Zealand's education website (see Resources below).
- 2). Acquire on-the-job experience. After or during your training courses you will need to get on-the-job training. The best option is to find a electrical company that offers apprenticeships for students of the craft.
- 3). Apply to the Registration Board of Electrical Workers. You can visit the Board's website to obtain an application so that you can apply to receive your National Certificate in Electrical Engineering (see Resources below).
- 4). Follow the instructions on registering yourself as a certified electrician in New Zealand. After you have received your acceptance into the Board, they will provide you with the necessary guidelines to follow to ensure that your accreditation is known and accepted.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us