- 1). Right-click on your desktop.
- 2). Click "New."
- 3). Click "Folder." A new file folder, labeled "New Folder," will appear on your desktop.
- 4). Right-click on the new file folder you created in "Step 3."
- 5). Click "Rename." Use your keyboard to type in a name for the file folder. If you are storing nothing but video files in the folder, for example, a label like "Movies" or "Videos" would allow you to remember what is stored in the folder without having to actually open it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us