- 1). Right-click on your desktop.
- 2). Click "New."
- 3). Click "Folder." A new file folder, labeled "New Folder," will appear on your desktop.
- 4). Right-click on the new file folder you created in "Step 3."
- 5). Click "Rename." Use your keyboard to type in a name for the file folder. If you are storing nothing but video files in the folder, for example, a label like "Movies" or "Videos" would allow you to remember what is stored in the folder without having to actually open it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us