- 1). Log in to your Xbox Live profile associated with the Windows Live Messenger account.
- 2). Press the Xbox logo button on your controller. Navigate to the "Settings" tab.
- 3). Open "Profile" followed by "Auto Sign-In."
- 4). Select "Disabled" below "Windows Live Messenger." Press "B" to save changes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
- A Closer Look at Some of the Important Aspects of Forensic Science
- College Grants Available For Students
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us