- 1). Open your Web browser and navigate to NVIDIA's website (see References).
- 2). Click "Download Drivers," which is located in the "Download Drivers" menu of the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- 3). Use the drop-down menus to locate the driver for your particular video card. Begin with the upper drop-down menu labeled "Product Type" and then proceed down the list. Click "Search" when the fields have been completed. Alternatively, click the gray button labeled "Graphics Drivers" to allow the website scan your computer and automatically detect your video card.
- 4). Click the green button labeled "Download" once your drivers have been located. Click "Agree and Download" on the download page stating that you agree with EULA to begin your download.
- 1). Go to the ATI Driver Downloads page in your Web browser (see References).
- 2). Select the type of video card that you are using from the "Step 1" down-down menu. Choose the "Product Family" and "Product" in the "Step 2" and "Step 3" drop-down menus, respectively. Select your operating system from the "Step 4" drop-down menu and click "Display Results."
- 3). Click the button labeled "Download" beside the software bundle that you would like to download. For most models you can choose to install only the driver or the driver and the ATI Catalyst Suite, which provides a control panel to control your video settings. Once you make your selection, the download will begin.