- 1). Measure the length of the wearer's biceps.
- 2). Cut two rectangles out of the Astroturf, about three inches in width and the same length as the measurement you took in Step 1.
- 3). Glue the Astroturf rectangles to the upper sleeves of the sweatshirt, T-shirt or dress.
- 4). Paint a wide white line down the center of the sweatshirt, T-shirt or dress. Where the wearer's belly will fall, paint a large 5 (about 8 inches in height, give or take) on the left side of the line and a large 0 on the right.
- 5). Wear the sweatshirt, T-shirt or dress with green pants or tights and white shoes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us