- 1). Consult your real estate agent or an attorney to write up an addendum regarding the tenant's use and upkeep of the pool. According to U.S. Legal, addendums state the rules for use of the property, and use and maintenance of a swimming pool is a common addendum.
- 2). Review the addendum to make sure that it states you will not be held liable for any injuries that occur from the tenant's use of the pool. This will make sure that the person leasing your home cannot sue you for any damages.
- 3). Include a service contract requirement as a part of the addendum. According to The Landlord Protection Agency, this will require the tenant to keep a regular service contract with a pool service company to clean, inspect and maintain the pool.
- 4). Visit the home to inspect the property, house and pool to ensure that the tenant is following the addendum and agreements. When you rent your home, you are the landlord and retain the right to periodically inspect the grounds.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us