- 1). Print out a basic parabola template, which you can find from several online sources.
- 2). Cut out a rectangle of cardboard roughly one foot long and six inches wide.
- 3). Place a sheet of aluminum foil over the cardboard rectangle. Cut the sheet of foil to fit the rectangle.
- 4). Glue the sheet of foil to the cardboard rectangle.
- 5). Cut three horizontal slots in the top third of the cardboard panel.
- 6). Cut three horizontal slots in the bottom third of the cardboard panel.
- 7). Bend each end of the panel slightly.
- 8). Cut out the parabola template.
- 9). Insert the top three tabs of the parabola template into the top three slots on the cardboard panel.
Insert the bottom three tabs of the parabola template into the bottom three slots on the cardboard panel.
Tape the panel to your router's antenna.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us