- 1). Download the Lexmark 4200 driver from the Lexmark website. Save the file to your desktop.
- 2). Connect the printer to a power source. Plug the printer into your computer via USB cable.
- 3). Double-click the driver installer, downloaded in Step 1.
- 4). Click "Install" to begin installing the driver and software. A progress bar will indicate the remaining time. It will only take a minute. Follow any remaining on-screen instructions, if prompted. You may have to restart the computer after the install completes. Once finished, you are able to use the Lexmark to print.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us