- 1). Download the Lexmark 4200 driver from the Lexmark website. Save the file to your desktop.
- 2). Connect the printer to a power source. Plug the printer into your computer via USB cable.
- 3). Double-click the driver installer, downloaded in Step 1.
- 4). Click "Install" to begin installing the driver and software. A progress bar will indicate the remaining time. It will only take a minute. Follow any remaining on-screen instructions, if prompted. You may have to restart the computer after the install completes. Once finished, you are able to use the Lexmark to print.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us