- 1). Click on the picture. A "Format" tab will appear on the toolbar at the top of the screen underneath "Picture Tools."
- 2). Click on the "Format" tab.
- 3). Click "Color" on the "Adjust" group on the left side of the toolbar in Word 2010. In Word 2007, click "Recolor" instead, as the toolbar is slightly different.
- 4). Select "Set Transparent Color."
- 5). Click the color on the part of the picture that you would like to be transparent. The program will make all of that color transparent so that you should be able to see text or other pictures behind the picture.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us