- 1). Click on the picture. A "Format" tab will appear on the toolbar at the top of the screen underneath "Picture Tools."
- 2). Click on the "Format" tab.
- 3). Click "Color" on the "Adjust" group on the left side of the toolbar in Word 2010. In Word 2007, click "Recolor" instead, as the toolbar is slightly different.
- 4). Select "Set Transparent Color."
- 5). Click the color on the part of the picture that you would like to be transparent. The program will make all of that color transparent so that you should be able to see text or other pictures behind the picture.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us