- 1). Open the container of drywall mud. Use a 6-inch putty knife to remove two scoops. Set the mud on the bucket's lid and add it back to the bucket after you use some of it. This allows enough room to add water and mix without having it spill over the top.
- 2). Pour 2 cups of water into the bucket of drywall mud. Lock a mud-mixing paddle into a drill. Insert the paddle into the mud and pull the drill's trigger to mix the mud and water. Add more water, if necessary, and mix to achieve your desired consistency.
- 3). Wait for approximately 5 minutes. Mix the drywall mud one more time with the mixing paddle, adding more water if necessary. Pour the mud into the texture machine's hopper until it reaches the fill line.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us