- 1). Sign in at Blogger.com.
- 2). Click "Design" > "Edit HTML."
- 3). Check the "Expand Widget Templates" box.
- 4). Press "Ctrl" + "F" to load your Web browser's search bar. Search for "nofollow" without the quotation marks.
- 5). Delete the following in every location you find it:
For example, if you started with:
<a expr:href='data:backlink.URL' rel='nofollow'>
you now have:
- 6). Click "Save Template."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us