- 1). Know your seating limits. How many people will be using the futon at one time? How many will actually be sleeping on it at once? Futons come in more than one size, from the standard full-size futon to the chair and a half option with ottoman. They are also available in wing, split back, and daybed styles or can come as part of a bunk bed set.
- 2). Decide on a frame. Wood-framed futons provide a traditional option; sleek metal frames lean toward modern sensibilities; rattan futon frames hint at something more tropical. Narrowing the search to one style can help focus your shopping trip.
- 3). Choose a cover. If the futon will be in a high-traffic area, something machine washable may be a good choice. Microfiber is another easy to clean choice. For a more polished look, leather or faux leather can add a dramatic element. If opting for a cloth cover, don't forget to consider how the fabric pattern will coordinate with the rest of the room.
- 4). Select a mattress. Not all futon mattresses are made equal. Some are nothing more than an overstuffed pillow while others have springs and are built like a true mattress. When it comes to comfort, you get what you pay for.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us