- 1). Turn off the boiler. Find the circuit breaker that controls it and turn it to the "Off" position. Allow the water in the piping to cool for an hour or two before beginning the draining process.
- 2). Close the water inlet valve to the boiler. Position a bucket under the boiler drain valve.
- 3). Open the boiler drain valve and allow the water to drain into the bucket. Let the water drain until it runs clear.
- 4). Close the boiler drain valve and open the water inlet valve. Turn the power to the boiler back on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us