- 1). Turn off the boiler. Find the circuit breaker that controls it and turn it to the "Off" position. Allow the water in the piping to cool for an hour or two before beginning the draining process.
- 2). Close the water inlet valve to the boiler. Position a bucket under the boiler drain valve.
- 3). Open the boiler drain valve and allow the water to drain into the bucket. Let the water drain until it runs clear.
- 4). Close the boiler drain valve and open the water inlet valve. Turn the power to the boiler back on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us