- 1). Cut a length of ribbon or cord between 5 and 7 inches long.
- 2). Thread your charm onto the ribbon or cord and center it. How you do this depends on your charm. For most charms, which have a centered ring at the top that is in turn connected to a small ring, just thread the ribbon through the hole. For charms without the second ring on the centered ring, take a small length of thread and make a knot in the ring. Then tie the ends of the thread to the center of the ribbon or cord and snip off any excess.
- 3). Add beads to both sides of the charm, keeping both sides symmetrical. Tie knots on either side of a bead to keep it from moving and to create spaces so that the beads are not touching.
- 4). Tie the two ends of the ribbon together so that the charm hangs in the desired place. Trim off the excess ribbon or cord if you would rather not have ends showing.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us