- 1). Open the domain search website that uses a date of expiring domains or range of dates. (See Resources)
- 2). Click "Advanced Search."
- 3). Choose the specific date that you want to search for domains expiring on. If the site does not allow you to choose a specific date, choose a range of past days.
- 4). Select which top-level domain you want to search. For example, ".com," ".net," ".info," etc.
- 5). Type any keyword that you want to search by. This is the basis word that the search will use; the search will list all domains containing, starting with or ending with that word.
- 6). Click "Search."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us