- 1). Launch Microsoft Excel. Click "File," and select "Options" at the bottom of the window. Click "Add-ins" on the left slide of the window.
- 2). Click "Go" at the bottom of the screen. Check the box next to "Analysis Toolpak," then click "OK."
- 3). Enter the data for two samples in two columns in the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Type the name of each sample in the cell above each column to tell them apart.
- 4). Click the "Data" tab at the top of the screen, then select "Add-ins." Click "Analysis Toolpak" to launch the Microsoft Excel add-in.
- 5). Scroll to the bottom of the window in the Analysis Toolpak window, then click "T-test Paired Two Sample for Means."
- 6). Click the input field next to "Variable 1 Range" and drag the mouse over the values in the first column. The input field will display the cell range in a format such as "A2, A15," to denote a selection of all values between cells A2 and A15.
- 7). Click "Variable 2 Range," and drag the mouse over the second column to enter the sample data in the input field.
- 8). Click the input field next to "Alpha." Type in a typical value for alpha, such as "0.1," "0.05" or "0.005," depending on your level of confidence that the samples are not related. T-values that fill in the alpha region show statistical evidence of a relationship between the means.
- 9). Click "OK" to perform the T-test. Your results will appear in a new Excel worksheet. If "P" is smaller than alpha, your T-value suggests a statistical relationship between the two samples.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us