- 1). Save the DAT file to your desktop.
- 2). Click "Start" and "Computer" ("My Computer" in Windows XP).
- 3). Click "Tools" and "Folder Options."
- 4). Click the "View" tab in the "Folder Options" window.
- 5). Uncheck the box next to "Hide Extensions for Known File Types."
- 6). Right-click on the DAT file that you saved to your desktop and change the file extension from ".dat" to ".exe." For example, the new name of the file might read "gamerun.exe."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us