- 1). Position your boat up in line with the trailer. Engage the parking brake on your vehicle for reliable stabilization. Turn the clutch control knob of the power winch counterclockwise to the "Out" position to release the winch strap. Pull the winch cable out to reach the bow of the boat.
- 2). Clip the winch hook to the eye loop located on the bow of your boat. Step back toward your vehicle and start your vehicle's engine.
- 3). Place the clutch control knob to the "In" position by turning the knob clockwise. Press the "In" button on the remote controller to begin pulling the boat onto the trailer. Release the button when the bow of the boat reaches the bow stop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us