- 1). Position your boat up in line with the trailer. Engage the parking brake on your vehicle for reliable stabilization. Turn the clutch control knob of the power winch counterclockwise to the "Out" position to release the winch strap. Pull the winch cable out to reach the bow of the boat.
- 2). Clip the winch hook to the eye loop located on the bow of your boat. Step back toward your vehicle and start your vehicle's engine.
- 3). Place the clutch control knob to the "In" position by turning the knob clockwise. Press the "In" button on the remote controller to begin pulling the boat onto the trailer. Release the button when the bow of the boat reaches the bow stop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us