- 1). Discover the percentage of sales tax charged by the state and locality. The percentage of sales tax is determined by the state and locality you are purchasing the car, not where you live.
- 2). Using a calculator, enter the purchase price of the car. Multiply the amount by the percentage of state sales tax. For example: if you purchase the used car for $10,000 and the percentage of state sales tax is 5.5 percent, enter 10000 X .055. Press the "equal" key. This is the amount of state sales tax.
- 3). Enter the amount of the car's purchase price. Multiply the amount by the amount of local sales tax (if applicable). Press the "equal" key. This is the amount of local sales tax.
- 4). Add the total amount of sales tax to the purchase price amount of the used car. This is the total amount of the car.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Short Bridesmaid Dresses Are Perfect
- Secured homeowner loans in times of needs
- Supertech Oxford Square - A Prime Low Rise Destination in Noida Extension
- Why New Investors Should Choose to Wholesale First
- Which Internet Business You Choose Can Determine Your Wealth Online
- The Best Home Business is a Great Fit
- Forex Profit - Foreign Currency Exchanges - Forex Trading Courses 501
- The Job Interview
- Forex Megadroid - What The Heck?
- Which Type Of Christian Online Home Based Business Opportunity Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us