Premature ejaculation is a very common issue among many men. Almost every man will suffer from premature ejaculation at some point of their life.
It is a very disturbing and embarrassing situation when you cannot last long enough in bed to satisfy your girlfriend or wife.
In addition, many relationships and marriages are destroyed because of bedroom problem... and one very common bedroom problem is the man inability to satisfy their woman because of premature ejaculation.
Worse still, you spent big bucks on pills and cream, hoping that they can help you to last longer in bed. But in the end what happened?
You still can't last a minute.
If you want to save your relationship and become a real man, you need to tackle premature ejaculation immediately.
Premature ejaculation is not something that is permanent - which means if you know the methods, you can make yourself last longer in bed.
Now, let me share with you 5 tips to overcome premature ejaculation:
1. Stop your bad masturbation habit. Many men masturbate for the sake of getting quick orgasm. Don't do that. By doing that, you are training your body to ejaculate faster every time you have sex. Take your time to masturbate - do it when you have ample time and no one is at home.
2. Wear a condom. Wearing a condom during lovemaking can easily add 3 to 5 minutes to your endurance. Try to get condom with desensitized spray on it to reduce sensation.
3. Clear your bladder before sex. Having sex with a half filled or full bladder is going to reduce your endurance greatly. Clear your bladder before you have sex.
4. Masturbate before sex. Remember, don't rush during masturbation. Take your time to masturbate and by jacking one shot off, you are destined to last much longer later on.
5. Rotate your hip. During intercourse, when you feel you are about to ejaculate, rotate your hip in a circular motion and wait for the urge to subside before you continue.
The 5 tips above are simple steps that you can take to make yourself last longer in bed.
To get more bonus tips on lasting longer, check out the free report on overcoming premature ejaculation below. No cost.