- 1). Open a word document on your computer, then click on the "Tools" menu. Scroll down to "Letters and Mailings," then click on "Mail Merge." This will access all the data in your mailbox of addresses. Click on the "Directory" selection from the "Select Document" tab. The active document will become the main document.
- 2). Click "Next" to start the document directory. Type the text you want to repeat for each item in your directory, from labels such as Name: and Address:. Don't include text that you want to print only once in the resulting directory document at this point.
- 3). Complete the entering of all relevant data in your main document, and insert all information needed for the merge fields, then click "Save As" from the file menu. Name your document as you desire, then click the "Save" button.
- 4). Click on "Next," to preview your directory, and take a look at what you have created. If adjustments must be made, press the "Edit" menu and adjust the necessary features. Press "Save" when you are finished and the directory is complete. Print off the pages if you want a hard copy for reference, otherwise, keep the file saved to your desktop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us