- 1). Open a word document on your computer, then click on the "Tools" menu. Scroll down to "Letters and Mailings," then click on "Mail Merge." This will access all the data in your mailbox of addresses. Click on the "Directory" selection from the "Select Document" tab. The active document will become the main document.
- 2). Click "Next" to start the document directory. Type the text you want to repeat for each item in your directory, from labels such as Name: and Address:. Don't include text that you want to print only once in the resulting directory document at this point.
- 3). Complete the entering of all relevant data in your main document, and insert all information needed for the merge fields, then click "Save As" from the file menu. Name your document as you desire, then click the "Save" button.
- 4). Click on "Next," to preview your directory, and take a look at what you have created. If adjustments must be made, press the "Edit" menu and adjust the necessary features. Press "Save" when you are finished and the directory is complete. Print off the pages if you want a hard copy for reference, otherwise, keep the file saved to your desktop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us