- 1). Click "Start," then "All Programs." Select "Microsoft Office," then select "Word." Click "File," then click "Options" under "Help." Click "Customize Ribbon."
- 2). Click to open the drop-down menu under the "Choose commands from" heading and select "Commands Not in the Ribbon." Word will display a list of available tools.
- 3). Scroll down the list to "Calculate." Click it once, then click "Add" within the "Word Options" open window. Click "OK." A new icon will appear on the Ribbon for the Calculate tool you just made available.
- 4). Highlight a calculation within an open Word document. For example, the highlighted text may read "56/7+13."
- 5). Click the icon for the Calculate tool on the Ribbon. The tool will copy the result of the calculation (21 in the example) to the clipboard. You can paste it into any program (in particular, into Word) by pressing "Ctrl+V."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us