- 1). Click "Start," then "All Programs." Select "Microsoft Office," then select "Word." Click "File," then click "Options" under "Help." Click "Customize Ribbon."
- 2). Click to open the drop-down menu under the "Choose commands from" heading and select "Commands Not in the Ribbon." Word will display a list of available tools.
- 3). Scroll down the list to "Calculate." Click it once, then click "Add" within the "Word Options" open window. Click "OK." A new icon will appear on the Ribbon for the Calculate tool you just made available.
- 4). Highlight a calculation within an open Word document. For example, the highlighted text may read "56/7+13."
- 5). Click the icon for the Calculate tool on the Ribbon. The tool will copy the result of the calculation (21 in the example) to the clipboard. You can paste it into any program (in particular, into Word) by pressing "Ctrl+V."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us