%sampleHash = ("name" => "Larry", "phone" => "111-111-1111");
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Definition: A hash in perl is an ordered group of scalars. They are contained in a set of key / value pairs. Each value can be accessed by it's corresponding key. The hash is assigned an array name, preceded by the % character. The array name may only contain letters, numbers, or the underscore character.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us