%sampleHash = ("name" => "Larry", "phone" => "111-111-1111");
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Definition: A hash in perl is an ordered group of scalars. They are contained in a set of key / value pairs. Each value can be accessed by it's corresponding key. The hash is assigned an array name, preceded by the % character. The array name may only contain letters, numbers, or the underscore character.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us