- 1). Log in as an administrator. This will allow you to perform a silent install, as you will not be prompted for administrative credentials.
- 2). Click the "Start" menu and select "All Programs."
- 3). Scroll up to locate "Windows Update." Click to launch a new window.
- 4). Click "Check for updates" in the left pane.
- 5). Let Windows perform a silent install of the updated files, including MSI files.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us