- 1). Log in as an administrator. This will allow you to perform a silent install, as you will not be prompted for administrative credentials.
- 2). Click the "Start" menu and select "All Programs."
- 3). Scroll up to locate "Windows Update." Click to launch a new window.
- 4). Click "Check for updates" in the left pane.
- 5). Let Windows perform a silent install of the updated files, including MSI files.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us