- 1). Locate the web address of the picture you want to use by right-clicking on it and selecting "View Image." Copy the web address from your browser's address bar.
- 2). Go to the Neopets edit page. Log in if prompted.
- 3). Scroll through the html code on the page until you see the code for the image you want to replace. It will look something like "<img src="http://www.webpage.com/picture.jpg">." This code tells the website where the picture is located.
- 4). Delete the address of the picture you want to replace. This is everything in parenthesis in the html code. Type in the web address for the new image.
- 5). Click "Save."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Most of Business Broadband Deals
- How to Build an Energy-Efficient Computer
- Drop Those Pounds With These Great Tips
- How to Raise HP in "Neopets"
- How to Clean Viruses Online
- Where Did the Color Go on My PC Monitor?
- Definition of Drawing Software
- 3 Measures in Order to Creating an Online Multilevel Marketing Business
- How to Subscribe to Incredimail
- HP 1030NR Features
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us