- 1). Locate the web address of the picture you want to use by right-clicking on it and selecting "View Image." Copy the web address from your browser's address bar.
- 2). Go to the Neopets edit page. Log in if prompted.
- 3). Scroll through the html code on the page until you see the code for the image you want to replace. It will look something like "<img src="http://www.webpage.com/picture.jpg">." This code tells the website where the picture is located.
- 4). Delete the address of the picture you want to replace. This is everything in parenthesis in the html code. Type in the web address for the new image.
- 5). Click "Save."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us