1. Yogurt is the only dairy product that is good for your skin. During the fermentation process the probiotic bacteria make it easily digestible. The probiotic bacteria in yogurt are also very important for healthy, radiant skin because they improve the immune system and kill bacteria that cause acne and other skin problems.
2. Aloe Vera is a great natural cure that is useful in acne and normal bumps, bruises and cuts that happen in daily life. Aloe minimizes scarring and helps skin to heal faster. Many items on store shelves claim that they contain Aloe but you have to be aware that they also contain lots of chemicals that you may not want on your skin.
3. This is a special kind of oil used in cosmetics and is extremely useful in reducing acne scars. Simply massage the oil on the scars for 15 minutes twice a day.
4. Besides making some lifestyle changes, there are all-natural products that can be used to fight off acne. An acne treatment system that works wonders is baking soda. Baking soda can be gently applied to the skin using a soft cloth. Using the cloth, rub a small amount of baking soda onto the pimples and on the surrounding areas. The baking soda will naturally exfoliate the skin and remove the dead skin cells. When the process is completed, rinse the face with water and pat the skin dry.
5. Green smoothies are amazing skin food. Green smoothies come loaded with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and other micro-nutrients that your skin requires to be healthy and look young.
Green smoothies are nothing but fruit smoothies with some green, leafy vegetables blended in. I understand that this may not be the most appealing combination, but heres the trick. Always use at least 60% fruits and green smoothies taste as good as fruit smoothies do. Heres one combination to try; bananas, frozen blueberries and spinach or kale with little water.
6. Simply mix the vinegar and salt in a bowl of warm water. Rub your face gently with this mixture and leave it one for 20 minutes. Then you can wash it off.
7. Also look for egg whites in the home, which serve in another types of acne treatment system. Egg whites are loaded with protein, which absorbs the oil from the skin. To use, simply remove the yolk from the egg and beat the egg whites until smooth. Then apply the smooth egg whites to the face.