- 1). Loosen the dirt around the inside edge of the pot with a trowel. Tip the pot on its side and gently shake and slide the plant from the pot with the soil intact.
- 2). Invert the pot over a piece of hardware cloth and trace around the top of the pot with a marking pen. Return the plant to the pot.
- 3). Cut out a circle on the hardware cloth with wire cutters. Cut on the inside of the traced line. Cut out a hole in the center of the circle of hardware cloth large enough to accommodate the stem of the plant. Cut the circle of hardware cloth in half with the wire cutters.
- 4). Fit the two sections of hardware cloth on top of the soil around the stem of the plant, with one section on each side of the stem. Cover the top of the screen with a thin layer of soil.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us