- 1). Loosen the dirt around the inside edge of the pot with a trowel. Tip the pot on its side and gently shake and slide the plant from the pot with the soil intact.
- 2). Invert the pot over a piece of hardware cloth and trace around the top of the pot with a marking pen. Return the plant to the pot.
- 3). Cut out a circle on the hardware cloth with wire cutters. Cut on the inside of the traced line. Cut out a hole in the center of the circle of hardware cloth large enough to accommodate the stem of the plant. Cut the circle of hardware cloth in half with the wire cutters.
- 4). Fit the two sections of hardware cloth on top of the soil around the stem of the plant, with one section on each side of the stem. Cover the top of the screen with a thin layer of soil.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us