- 1). Click the "Start" menu and highlight "My Documents." Right-click the folder and click "Properties."
- 2). In the "Target folder location" box, change the "My Documents" into the name that you wish to call that folder. Click the "OK" button. Select "Yes" if you are prompted to move any files.
- 3). You can also change the name by repeating Step 1 and clicking the "General" tab where you can edit the "My Documents" text in the text box. An even shorter way to rename a folder is by right-clicking on "My Documents" in the start menu and clicking "Rename."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us