- 1). Click the "Start" menu and highlight "My Documents." Right-click the folder and click "Properties."
- 2). In the "Target folder location" box, change the "My Documents" into the name that you wish to call that folder. Click the "OK" button. Select "Yes" if you are prompted to move any files.
- 3). You can also change the name by repeating Step 1 and clicking the "General" tab where you can edit the "My Documents" text in the text box. An even shorter way to rename a folder is by right-clicking on "My Documents" in the start menu and clicking "Rename."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us