- 1). Insert a Windows XP Live CD into your computer and restart the PC.
- 2). Press any key when prompted to boot from CD into Windows XP.
- 3). Click "Start," "Programs," "Accessories," "System Tools" and select "System Restore."
- 4). Click "Restore my computer" and click on a restore point prior to the time your computer became unbootable.
- 5). Press "Next" to restore the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Mumbai Weather
- Northern Getaways from Delhi
- Corfu Luxury Hotels for the Ultimate Luxury Vacations
- Self Catering Cottages in Somerset - A Perfect New Destination for Your Weekend
- State Park Jobs and Career Opportunities - Utah
- greenbrier west virginia hotels greenbrier west virginia hotels greenbrier
- Romantic Restaurants in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Gujarat State Road Transport - Providing Excellent Transport Network for More Than Half a Century
- Star Hotels In Kodaikanal
- The Spiritual Call of Ujjain
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us