- 1). Insert a Windows XP Live CD into your computer and restart the PC.
- 2). Press any key when prompted to boot from CD into Windows XP.
- 3). Click "Start," "Programs," "Accessories," "System Tools" and select "System Restore."
- 4). Click "Restore my computer" and click on a restore point prior to the time your computer became unbootable.
- 5). Press "Next" to restore the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us