- 1). Insert a Windows XP Live CD into your computer and restart the PC.
- 2). Press any key when prompted to boot from CD into Windows XP.
- 3). Click "Start," "Programs," "Accessories," "System Tools" and select "System Restore."
- 4). Click "Restore my computer" and click on a restore point prior to the time your computer became unbootable.
- 5). Press "Next" to restore the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Health And Fitness For Women
- Natural Cure For Anxiety Attacks - Time to Cure Anxiety Attacks the Natural Way
- Ham Squash Skillet
- Give Gift Baskets And Surprise Them
- Do You Work By Moon Light?
- How Can I Eat More and Weigh Less?
- CNA Exam – Training Our Medical Industry
- Fun Gift Ideas for Kids Who Like to Cook
- Essential Strategies For Eradicating Excess Fat
- Lose Weight Quickly and Easily - Be Naturally Slim
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us