- 1). Log into your Facebook account and start the MouseHunt game.
- 2). Pursue certain mice in order to get three key Nannybot parts. The mice will drop the items, also called "loot," for you. Birthday Mice drop the "Nanny Bolts," Rockstar Mice drop the "Intimidating Pincher" and Present Mice drop the "Timeout Hour Glass."
- 3). Build your basic Nannybot machine with these three items on a specific Facebook page that you will be able to see once you acquire the parts. Click the "Build Now" button on the page.
- 4). Look for more loot from sets of new mice. You will need the "Superstar Nanny Glasses," the "Time Out Upgrade" and the "Chrome Nanite Clothing." Keep this loot in mind so that you know what to look for when the mice drop it. If you don't see any of this loot dropped, check Harbour General Store to see if you can purchase the items. Deconstruct the original Nannybot by smashing it with your cursor. The Nannybot will turn into the Chrome Nannybot.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us