- 1). Cut out a square of tissue paper to create the parachute for the egg. The parachute should measure at least 6 inches square.
- 2). Place a piece of tape over each of the four corners on the paper square.
- 3). Punch a small hole through the tissue paper on the taped corners. The tape helps keep the paper from tearing.
- 4). Thread pieces of string that measure at least 12 inches long through each hole and tie them into place.
- 5). Wrap the ends of the strings around the egg and tie them securely in place so the egg does not fall out. Use tape across the strings to help keep the egg from falling out.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us