- 1). Apply a dollop of wax to one soft cloth.
- 2). Rub the wax into the carbon steel with your soft cloth.
- 3). Remove the wax with the other cloth as soon as you have finished applying the wax. There will be evidence of dirt or grime on the second cloth as you remove the wax.
- 4). Repeat the wax-on wax-off procedure until there is no longer any dirt or grime being picked up by the second cloth.
- 5). Apply a thin coat of wax to the blade and allow it to dry for two hours, then polish with a clean cloth as needed.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us