- 1). Enter the Twitter account name you wish to request into whendidyoujointwitter.com. Make note of the date the account was created. Generally speaking, a Twitter account must be inactive for at least nine months for Twitter to consider releasing the name for another member's use.
- 2). Create a new email in your preferred email client, and enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the "To:" field.
- 3). Type your current Twitter user name if you have one. Also include the user name you'd like to request. Specify whether you intend to register it as a new account or rename your current Twitter account to the new name.
- 4). Send the email and wait for the confirmation emails from Twitter. Twitter sends two emails: the first is an automated message confirming that the support desk got your message, and the second is a confirmation that Twitter has carried out your request.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us