- 1). Enter the Twitter account name you wish to request into whendidyoujointwitter.com. Make note of the date the account was created. Generally speaking, a Twitter account must be inactive for at least nine months for Twitter to consider releasing the name for another member's use.
- 2). Create a new email in your preferred email client, and enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the "To:" field.
- 3). Type your current Twitter user name if you have one. Also include the user name you'd like to request. Specify whether you intend to register it as a new account or rename your current Twitter account to the new name.
- 4). Send the email and wait for the confirmation emails from Twitter. Twitter sends two emails: the first is an automated message confirming that the support desk got your message, and the second is a confirmation that Twitter has carried out your request.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us