- 1). Enter the Twitter account name you wish to request into whendidyoujointwitter.com. Make note of the date the account was created. Generally speaking, a Twitter account must be inactive for at least nine months for Twitter to consider releasing the name for another member's use.
- 2). Create a new email in your preferred email client, and enter "email@example.com" in the "To:" field.
- 3). Type your current Twitter user name if you have one. Also include the user name you'd like to request. Specify whether you intend to register it as a new account or rename your current Twitter account to the new name.
- 4). Send the email and wait for the confirmation emails from Twitter. Twitter sends two emails: the first is an automated message confirming that the support desk got your message, and the second is a confirmation that Twitter has carried out your request.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us