- 1). Enter the Twitter account name you wish to request into whendidyoujointwitter.com. Make note of the date the account was created. Generally speaking, a Twitter account must be inactive for at least nine months for Twitter to consider releasing the name for another member's use.
- 2). Create a new email in your preferred email client, and enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the "To:" field.
- 3). Type your current Twitter user name if you have one. Also include the user name you'd like to request. Specify whether you intend to register it as a new account or rename your current Twitter account to the new name.
- 4). Send the email and wait for the confirmation emails from Twitter. Twitter sends two emails: the first is an automated message confirming that the support desk got your message, and the second is a confirmation that Twitter has carried out your request.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Put an End to the Slow Speed of Your Computer With Windows XP Or Vista in Seconds
- How to Play "MapleSEA"
- Insurance Rate Comparison. Non-Owner Car Insurance
- Samsung G600 Purple - A Fusion of Technology and Elegance
- Computer Processor Elements And Components
- How to Learn Network Protocols
- Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8D Lens Review
- How To Hide MySpace Friends
- The Reasons Why You Need Norton Tech Support
- Compatible Printer Ink In Dublin Sales At An All Time High Due To A Fall In Prices
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us