- 1). Enter the Twitter account name you wish to request into whendidyoujointwitter.com. Make note of the date the account was created. Generally speaking, a Twitter account must be inactive for at least nine months for Twitter to consider releasing the name for another member's use.
- 2). Create a new email in your preferred email client, and enter "email@example.com" in the "To:" field.
- 3). Type your current Twitter user name if you have one. Also include the user name you'd like to request. Specify whether you intend to register it as a new account or rename your current Twitter account to the new name.
- 4). Send the email and wait for the confirmation emails from Twitter. Twitter sends two emails: the first is an automated message confirming that the support desk got your message, and the second is a confirmation that Twitter has carried out your request.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us