- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button and select "All Programs." Click "Windows Media Player" to open the audio software. Insert the blank CD into your computer's burner drive. Click "Cancel" when the autoplay window opens.
- 2). Click the blue "Burn" button at the top of your Media Player window. In the drop-down menu that appears, click the "Audio CD" option. This opens a window for your burning options.
- 3). Click the "Clear List pane" button to remove any preselected songs. Drag and drop each song you want to burn to the CD from the list of songs to the "Burn" panel. Click the "Start Burn" button after you complete your song selection.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us